April 4th is the 1st annual NATIONAL RAT RIDE DAY!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NATIONAL RAT RIDE DAY!

ya know, it would be REAL cool if everyone video taped part of their ride and we spliced them all together. I mean taping your path/road/route from the riders perspective, maybe with landmarks and such... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

EVEN MAY IS WARM IN THE VALLEY TIKI

April 4th looks like a good day to me. spring...easter (another resurection like our bikes)..bbqs..etc

Yeah, Spring is good with me, mainly because I am impatient and I really want to this to happen. I also really like the idea of taping the day and splicing them together. I was going to suggest that we all have our cameras and snap a few from beginning to end and then create a thread in the events section to show all of the ifferent cities/landmarks and people/rats that celebrated. All good ideas man, keep them coming. I get the feeling this is really taking off.

spring works for me too!

Chainsaw said:
Hey guys, not sure exactly when it started and I don't really have the time right now to find out (gotta go to work), but what about the annivesary of when this board was started? If it wasn't for Steve and his vision, most of us would be wondering around aimlessly and possibly never even realizing that this segment of the bike community exists!
amen!
heck i probably wouldnt have met some that i call my friends if it werent for this site

yeah, lets wait for it to warm up just a tad, at least till spring. in feburary, we get our biggest snow here. how about the fourth of july, for as we are all independents who together follow the beat of our own collective drum. weather should be sweet and after a day of riding, we can all sit down for some bbq, beer and fireworks.

Roadmaster sir, I regret to inform you that all fireworks have been banned in my county. The roadside stroes won't even open. I love fireworks. I love fireworks. :(

I vote april 4th. Spring sounds so good, and it gives me a good and short time frame to complete some projects. So gents....April Fourth? The Global International Rat Rode Ride Day Bicycle Festivus!

count me in for that, ill have a ride over in england.
hopefully it wont rain
april 4 would be good
guess this will make it international

its gonna be 50 in ATL today and its beautiful out.
gonna put a new chain on the new Typhoon and ride up to my LBS in little five points.

So fellas, April Fourth then? Seems to be a pretty good date for everybody. Let's set up some ideas/format for how we all want the day to go. I suggest Taking action pictures and pictures of landmarks in your city.

Back