Are you in?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dc5b8a6a-706c-4e89-94c9-84ed76a1b134639a060f04.jpeg

a friend on another bike site. built this hand welded the frame. then made the faring for down hill G.P.V racing IE Gravity powered vehicle Racing

Last edited:
I’m surprised they had telephones at all. Back then Canada was still too cold for electrons.
Michigan and most of the northern states is actually colder than Toronto. Tell you the truth most of us stay as far south as we can.

LOL No kidding…. If a fly landed on your bike you’d take another 8MB picture.

By the way, I finally got my Wi-Fi problems worked out and I’m able to download all of those huge pictures without interminable delays.

That doesn’t mean you should start posting 16 MB pictures though…
:p

Well so far I am in for a skinny bike and two muscle bikes, but I don’t have a Klunker yet. There is still time, as all I have to do is headlight and taillight stuff.

The thing is I’ve never owned a Klunker and I will have to run around and find parts and put it all together between New Year’s and 15 January.

The only thing I have to work with right now is my sister’s purple mountain bike. It’s only a 24 inch, but I’m thinking that maybe a 24 inch BMX frame might be doable.

69E6C828-BED0-4DD8-9D2C-158AABECBA8B.jpeg

Yuck…I gotta find something else.

back from the near dead shot in the fog. taken from the garage at my moms house .were she left it to rot away. I bring you the toned up and improved Schwinn Breeze now none as the Schwinn Big chick! :rockout:

Attachments

• DSC02918.JPG
    DSC02918.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC02914.JPG
    DSC02914.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC02915.JPG
    DSC02915.JPG
    7.6 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC02916.JPG
    DSC02916.JPG
    7.6 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC02917.JPG
    DSC02917.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
Totally missed this build-off, life has been busy the last several months and I have been pretty much absent from RRB. I have been kicking around ideas for reimagining both of these, and hopefully I will get one in the next time there's a build-off with a Klunker/Grown-up BMX theme.

IMG_7392.JPG

20200325_181757.jpg

Really like the looks of the red Tornado, any idea when/where that one was made? Looks like the later Heavy Duti Schwinn
oops. gotcha. that's actually a Schwinn Deliveri. Got it as a frame/fork from ind-chuckz here on RRB. I painted over the name and made up the Tornado BX graphics because I thought Deliveri was a dumb name for a bike if it wasn't being used as a delivery bike. :rofl:

schwinn_delv26_red_13_z.jpg

here's how it got to its current state.

Latest posts

Back