arghh me hearties!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys.
Im wes

Im from the south east of the UK.

Not really a heck of a lot to say about my self.
I ride a Dyno deluxe with bent spinger forks and a PG escobar (pics soon to follow)

im currently in the making of my own business Blunderbuss bikes, but that another story. im not here for self promotion lol

i love Vws and have a 72 fastback.

oh and im a pirate .

Hey Wes...

Do we need to worry about you raiding and making off with the loot? Making us walk the plank? Or you some other kinda pirate?

At any rate.... Welcome aboard so to speak...

haha
its ok im the kinda pirate you wanna take your bike down the beach and get drunk on rum with :)

thanks guys

:D Nice one Wes! I'm also from England but way up north in Durham, I'm fairly new to the wonderfull world of custom/rat cycles but totaly 'hooked' already! Love my VW's :) I'm only a part-time pirate mind....usually at the vw shows...talking of which.....which ones are you ''doing'' this year?
Boris.

argh a fellow britt.

and a vw fan. hard not to be really :D

im thinking of doing bugjam this year. might take my trusty dyno lowrider .

youll have to keep a lookout if you go .

Me too, York and/or Bristol. And I drive a VW 'cept it's a ratty Corrado so you aircooled boys will probably start ignoring me :wink:

Blunderbuss pirate said:
argh a fellow britt.

and a vw fan. hard not to be really :D

im thinking of doing bugjam this year. might take my trusty dyno lowrider .

youll have to keep a lookout if you go .

DOH! Every show but, I think :) ....
Bus Types[Oswestry], Biggar[Scotland], Diva[Shrewsbury], CamperJam[Shropshire] and Vanfest[Malvern]....with a couple of little local ones inbetween.....never mind :lol: .....I'm getting to the stage that i seem to be going to veedub shows to look for the bikes!......Anyway enjoy the forum, its cool!

aw thats a shame the jam is a good one.

getting bike parts in the uk suck.
but that should change soon...

well im starting my own shop up at the moment so watch this space. ill hopefully be getting some pretty cool parts.

take care buddy

ahoy matey .. did you know theres a actuall talk like a pirate day ? sept. 19th :)
Talk_Like_a_Pirate_Day.png

i used to have a corado, before i had my fasty i was all about the watercoolers.

and as for a talk like a pirate day, looks like a perfect day for the blunderbuss pirate to take a cruise me thinks.

I love both aircooled and watercooled as well Mike.
Wes, your going to hate me for this.....but i just bought a pair of 25inch apehangers from ebay....er....last night :oops:

thats all good, i just this second bought some from ride low...lol
great minds think alike i guess.

Blunderbuss pirate said:
thats all good, i just this second bought some from ride low...lol
great minds think alike i guess.
Thats weird! he only had 2pairs as well!...... :shock: ..that really is freaky :shock:

ok so after reading thru your intro and all the corny awesome pirate jokes, i wanna tell mine too!!!

so a pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel stuffed into his pants, and the bartender says" Hey pirate! You know you got a steering wheel in your pants!?" the pirate looks at him and says, "ARRRGHH! I know. Its drivin me nuts!!!" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: that one makes my sides hurt from laughing!!!

anyways, welcome to the madness my man!!!

Easy E

I should get my girlfriend a shirt with a steering wheel on it..... too much ya think!?

Back