ARISE! Sir Loin of Beef

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

Reaction score
Yes, I'm in Eastern Connecticut. It's rather hilly in my town, which is why I prefer multispeed bikes. Some hardcore cyclists I know bring their bikes out here just for the hills. I have a few English bikes aside from this one, a '61 Raleigh Dynohub Sports, a '65 Hercules with an S-5 hub, a beautiful '71 Triumph with a very tall frame (I can't ride it -5'6"- and will be selling it soon), a '64 Dunelt project, 2 '69 Raleigh Sports project one of which I just disassembled last night and a '69 5 speed Raleigh Sprite with an S-5 hub project. All original with the dual shifters. I have a dynhub for the Sprite, that bike will be the pride of the fleet. Thank you for the compliment and thank you folks for the fine bicycles!

Reaction score
Dr. Sizzle said:
Love it! I'm wondering if you had a heck of a time getting the bolts on in the springs as I did??!!

It wasn't easy. Taped the nut to the wrench. Took about 10 minutes for 2 bolts. And Thanks!

Reaction score
Wow! great job. I really like...hey wait. Thats my bike. :oops: I gotta start paying attention when I do my 11th hour finished bike replies. :roll: :lol:

Reaction score
Go take credit for your work!............You deserve it.

Reaction score
This movie scene popped into my head for some reason.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... jerk&hl=en

The writer obviously has exceptional taste.

Those pics were taken at The N.E. Muscle Bike Museum I believe. Those are my feet with the black striped Adidas and camo shorts on. A look certain to become a fashion trend, when these pics are seen by the public. :D He also gave the white tires a nod Kota!

My chopper was posted on a couple sites also. Thanks for pointing it out!

Latest posts