Art Of The Bicycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
randy, jon from kc, im planning on comming down. How many bikes can i bring? and is there a couch i can flop on for the night?.

jon said:
randy, jon from kc, im planning on comming down. How many bikes can i bring? and is there a couch i can flop on for the night?.

Jon, we're having a meeting this Saturday to discuss final details of the show. I'll get back to you probably Sunday with more info. E-mail me ([email protected]) your e-mail address incase I don't have it.

The show is on a friday eve and is part of an art gallery "crawl" where people visit several galleries in the area. They've talked about leaving the bikes on display through Saturday and a swap meet.

I know we met but for the life of me I can't match your name to a face. I got the faces and the names of the KC bunch all mixed up.
Are you in any of thesae photos? http://locojoe.com/bikefest/index.php?/ ... hotos.html

Yes thats me on the roadster, im the better looking of the two..lol. i'll send you an e-mail by the end of the weekend. by the way theres a bike,car,motorcycle show next weekend in nebraska. possible swap meet ill try to get more and better info, will post on this site. seeya, jon

Back