Aug. ‘65 Schwinn Sting-Ray J33

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting assembly.

466D4B2C-915F-4190-A5A0-956693637DA9.jpeg

j33 = regular fenderless Sting Ray with springer.

View attachment 259996
Guessing spokes will indeed be NOS. New OH Shiny.
Any idea how long then J-33 was offered ? Do you know how long the 20 inch spring fork was offered as an accessory ? I saw an early/ mid '70s Stingray with a spring fork but it had the newer non cast steerer tube.

Any idea how long then J-33 was offered ? Do you know how long the 20 inch spring fork was offered as an accessory ? I saw an early/ mid '70s Stingray with a spring fork but it had the newer non cast steerer tube.
I got the J33 with added fender answer from a Schwinn group on FB. I'm not very knowledgeable on them.

'64 and '65 for sure. I'm not that knowledgeable either I just look through the catalogs. Don't see anything like that after '65. Deluxe was still available with the springer though. That might have been it until the Krates started.

Latest posts

Back