Auto swap meet finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up two bikes at the Portland Auto Swap Meet. Between the two I only spent $36.00. The first one I have never heard of. The head plate is stamped- King San A AAA Co. Japan. I tried to search this but only found one site that had one but nothing overly informative about it. If anyone knows anything about these please let me know.
KingSanA2.jpg

KingSanA5.jpg

KingSanA.jpg

KingSanA4.jpg

KingSanA3.jpg

The second bike is a 20" Schwinn Bantam. I have not checked the vin, so I do not know much about it as well. It seemed like a good buy for the condition it's in.
schwinn1.jpg

Schwinn5.jpg

Schwinn4.jpg

Schwinn2.jpg

54shadow said:
Toeslider said:
I like the brake lever bars on that first one. They should have made the whole bike out of whatever they made that head badge out of.
I'll second that motion. Great picks!
Toeslider said:
I like the brake lever bars on that first one. They should have made the whole bike out of whatever they made that head badge out of.
The brake levers are originally what caught my eye. That head badge is the best part on the bike. :lol: I'm just trying to figure out if it is worth building. I'm sure it's not one to restore but maybe to build as a rat rod bike.

Latest posts

Back