AVBS's Fall Swap Meet (Powder Springs, Georgia)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone have any idea what the turnout will be at this event? Trying to see if it'll be worth the drive from FL

anyone have any idea what the turnout will be at this event? Trying to see if it'll be worth the drive from FL

From the people I've heard from, I'm looking at around 30-40 vendors. Maybe more, maybe less. We always have a fairly good turnout. It's as big as any show or swap in our part of the country.

Thanks Tyler for a great show. Moving the venue to the antique mall was a great wise choice. Huge show with a lot of vendors and being on the main drag, there was a lot of foot traffic. I saw a lot of stuff selling which is always good at a show. It actually warmed up enough for me to remove my coat. Thanks again Tyler, Oh by the way the young man walking around in the duck dynasty jacket did well too.

Yeah I went told a couple of buddies about it.

Ended up throwing my 53 schwinn of the back of my land rover for my son to ride around and he said na I'm good with walking.

I picked up some bmx tires that I needed. Almost bought a occ cruiser that sscruisers had for sale for my son, but my daughter had been prepped by my wife to say mum said no bikes your not allowed to spend buy any more (something about selling the house and there are 20+ bikes just sitting in the garage right now)

I saw a few deals but like my friend stated did not bother to hit atm before so that made it a lot easier on decisions.

I went mainly looking to pick up parts for bikes and see if I could find a better condition springer front end. But ended up coming away with some good condition bmx tires, so I'm ok with it.

I'll go again. Kids love going to it cause it gives me some ideas to build their bikes.

Latest posts

Back