Baby needs new shoes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rat lovers,
You gotta check out "Sweet Skinz Tyres" on the net.Google it up, you'll get a kick outta these shoes for that rat or chop.Wish they had the biggie skins for the rear of my rides,I don't think they'd look good running just the fronts.
Cheers

Steve (ratrod) had a set of those on one of his bikes awhile back... kinda neat, do a search.

The rep from that company gave my LBS a set of the Scorch tires and they ended up giving them to me for free.

I honestly thought they were ugly as all get out and ended up selling them at a swap meet for $30.

Looks like they have added some new designs since then.

Those Eclipse actually look pretty cool.

8.gif

Those are all very cool EXCEPT the American Flag ones. Being a Veteran, and an American, I find that to be VERY disrespectuful to the flag. Please don't buy them unless maybe displayed off of the floor as a decoration or something. I second the rattleback ones though, those are SWEET!

Those look kinda nice

Buck Masterson said:
Those are all very cool EXCEPT the American Flag ones. Being a Veteran, and an American, I find that to be VERY disrespectuful to the flag. Please don't buy them unless maybe displayed off of the floor as a decoration or something. I second the rattleback ones though, those are SWEET!
You know,mabey you have a point,never thought of it that way.I guess flying the colors on the tank or frame,a la "Easy Rider" would be the way to go.Mabey they should Sweet Skinz the new prez!!! LOL !!!
Cheers

i think the tires were intended to be patriotic, not disrespectful. nothing wrong with that, but i can see how it would push buttons.

I agree with CCR. I don't ahve a problem with them becasue they are not an actual american flag. It's a depiction of one. That being said, I would never use them because they are a little too gawdy/flashy for my taste. I want my bike to be the center of attention, not my tires...

Back