Back in a big way

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After an extended haitus due to other projects, bicycle burn-out and being priced out of the market by "American Pickers Syndrome" I am back.

I have wanted a fat bike since I first saw a Surly Moonlander in one of my local bike shops several years ago. Since those are a bit out of my price range I decided to order a Wal-goose Dolomite.

I originally ordered it thru wally-world but their site to store estimated my delivery three weeks out. After several phone calls to Walmart for any explanation as to the reason with no good answer I canceled my order and went to Amazon. Same price and free 2 day shipping.

It arrived today and after assembling it I was ready to shake it down.

I followed Randy's lead and pulled off the decals, regreased the bearings and swapped seats. My daughter's face pretty much sums up my feelings about the bike.
1957705_10153608071960278_4637254138148698313_o.jpg

The parts will tell you what you want to replace. They break, that's your clue. Want to reduce weight? replace tires and tubes. Still, they make a fun bike. Glad to see you back!

Latest posts

Back