BACK IN THE DAY...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
I had some stylin' tube socks and shorts (1981) :lol:

mykentbmx.jpg

Yepp, that's the look of -81! :D That could almost be a photo of me from back then, but my BMX was black with red tires...

were you playing Soccer that day ? ...No ..Didn't think so..Life was good and simple then :wink:
Now I feel old I graduated High school in 81.

ok i dont feel so old any more i graduated 82 also boo yahh!!!

oh is someone trying to tan thee inside of thier leg ? :lol:

Downtune said:
Argh looks like I was born 20 years too late...
It's bad enough that I graduated in '71........But Downtune, please tell me that you're older then 8. :lol:

Rat Rod you are the same age as my brother in law and could pass as his twin :lol:

Whoa, back in the day when I was 8 in 1960 I had me a 24" Sears!

1960Sears24.jpg

Graduated in '70 with a '62 Hillman Minx for wheels.

Bring back the good old days. Or even just a glimpse.

GL

Gold Street Customs said:
jaydub said:
were you playing Soccer that day ? ...No ..Didn't think so..Life was good and simple then :wink:
Now I feel old I graduated High school in 81.
You are old!!! I graduated in 82 :mrgreen:

Good one..young man :lol:

hotfoot said:
Gold Street Customs said:
Had to go there, well here's some tube socks from 1980 and my cool ripped shorts at Newark Skatepark (Newark Cal) that is.....long gone[img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/holyrollin72/skate.jpg[/img]Sorry the picture is so bad I had to scan it from my yearbook from 1980.

Nice! As a skater myself, I like how it seems that a lot of bike builders are into skating too.

I rode a skate board once ! I rode it down a street called Grand View and I still have the scars to prove it 8)

Back