bang bang Columbia and Schwinn Panther

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Just picked up this pair tonight. kind of a neat late 50's Columbia with all kinds of neat accessories. Most notably the working Daisy bb gun, matching holster & bags, front fender light has never had batteries, same for the handlebar horn light, reflector mudflap, half a set of tassles...seems to fit an 8yr old pretty good!

From the same guy, this Schwinn Panther. Pretty well decked out too! I have to open up the tank and check the damage as there is an acid mark on the frame and bottom corner of the tank. Button moves freely though. Rocket Ray is fairly clean inside, I think it could be made to work again. Didn't test this one as the tires are blowing out.. Real nice shape otherwise!

Just like Christmas!
480cf1c1b03983586e0681a8b4f654c2.jpg

Nice grabs Walker !!! Cool accessories on the Columbia, my boy's still too young for a bb gun but we picked up your schwinn bikes sister off of B607 not too long ago ...

1236345_10201952454717230_495136176_n.jpg

thanks guys.

The bb gun will have to go away for a little while and I have a fork but it's blue so we'll see about that. Might just transfer the bags and rifle to a skiptooth ballooner Columbia for my son.

CCR, my wife would have flipped if I had brought home a blue one!

I brought one home last weekend! It's just like CCR's...but had ugly red and white house paint where the green color is. I took care of that
D6E0EFDE-DA44-4F97-9DD2-E614EF66162E-12504-000007BE7464F3BC_zps57da8ea4.jpg

Okay, you get the prize for the nicest girls Panther. I don't like girls bikes, but I'd take that one. 8) Gary

I had no idea you were such a ladies man Black Monark :mrgreen:

In my experience, your favorite color seems to be the hardest one for you to find Walker, no matter the color :wink: onestly I can't decide between the green or blue 2 tones, if I was closer I would swap you in a heartbeat !

Latest posts

Back