Bare Metal - My 35 Murray, Now!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the tag says, 35 Murray...
008.jpg

And Now
012.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

It's about 95% done. Need to paint that number plate still and maybe something about that seat setup? But, Yea, that's it! :mrgreen:
Oh, and it's a blast to ride, no brakes!!! See ya on the Boardtrack!!!

Yea, the shifter works great! I might move it to the seat post, now that the hub has loosened up, at first it would barely budge so i put it there to get a straight shot.

I like the bare frame. Those wheel look great :wink: , I bet you need to buy some extra shoes though.

66olds98 said:
Yea, the shifter works great! I might move it to the seat post, now that the hub has loosened up, at first it would barely budge so i put it there to get a straight shot.
I was wondering about this myself! might do something like that on my speedster! :wink:
L8 EM

is that a s/a hub? i thought you had to run their shifter to shift that hub? could you give us some info as to what you did?

thanks
JW :mrgreen:

As some of the Coasters BC people say when they see a bike they really like ,
"GIVE ME THAT BIKE!". Thats a good looking rat with the right parts, a classic frame, a monarch fork, flipped bars, bent seatpost, star sprocket, gears, and great patina. Kool. Good job. Gets me to want to get started on my rust rat. Dangerous Dan

Latest posts

Back