Barn Bikes - Help me Identify

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a chance to pick up one or all of these bikes. Does anybody see anything worth saving? I was able to recognize a few. Most of the wheels and spokes are rusty, but the frames seem ok.

Check out this link to my Flickr page for a bunch of pictures. It is pretty obvious which bikes are the barn bikes.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16874980@N03/

I see struts, tanks, tanks with lights,kick-back seatposts....Get "em all!!!!
Nobody has ratted a unicycle yet!! :D :D

WOW

I'd be loozing my mind if I found a stash like that.

...rat rodded uni-cycle.heh :mrgreen:

I think I will definately try to get these

2081647125_f1c8675fa3_o.jpg

2082429514_567b4ab0fa_o.jpg

2082429128_e79a224e2a_o.jpg

2081643439_0d8a63b95f_o.jpg

2082427438_2a47011032_o.jpg

2081642449_18555f995c_o.jpg

All really cool bikes!!!

If you do, and have any interest in selling the 3rd bike (with the red grips),let me know... depending on where you are in Ohio, I'm in Indiana occasionally, and have been looking for a bike like that.

Thanks!

I'd like to know who went in ahead of time and strategically placed the small wads of hay all over each bike.

I think this barn owner has been watching too much Martha Stewart. :lol:

lol the ladies bike that is black with the skirt guards i would just air the tires and rock it. the red mens bike with the single top tube looks like an elgin to me. the mens straight bar in the first photo looks like a colson or a hawthorn zep but i need to see the chain guard. what a find your set for life with projects if you get that bunch

Rat Rod said:
I'd like to know who went in ahead of time and strategically placed the small wads of hay all over each bike.

I think this barn owner has been watching too much Martha Stewart. :lol:

It was a two story barn. the bikes were in the second story above a bunch of horses below. and there were holes in the floor. I was afraid i was going to fall through and land on a horse and ride off into the sunset.

Back