Barn sale find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a Lady's CCM bike from late 30's-40's with some parts changed on it. could also be an eatons glider I had one before, the forks might be from a glider, I think the crank is wrong too.

I'm probaly going to go back this afternoon and pick up another bike for parts, the forks are bent and the rear wheel is seized. But for $35 and hopefully $20 for a parts bike I think I did ok

Take more pictures of them. like head tube, i'd say that price was to high but you did get a nice seat. if alot of these older 28" wheeled bikes offten had broken spokes and what not so your gonna need spare parts if they are, or you can go with 700c rims

Actualy with our canadian bikes some of them had huge head tubes that where very long, made replacement forks hard to come by lol

Hsean said:
Actualy with our canadian bikes some of them had huge head tubes that where very long, made replacement forks hard to come by lol
Thats what they make welders for. I can whip you up a three footer in about 30 minutes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keeping the bike stock is great for restore, I could easly make a bike one also lol

Latest posts

Back