Baron Von Yinzer & Lady Taylors Zepplin and Bicycle Repair

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so here we go, figure I will post up pics now that I have sorted it all out.. This is the girls Huffy we scored up recently.
My LAter Dyno Deuce, this one came Flat Black, the kickstand was mounted under the bottom end, and is sports 2 26" Dyno Super slicks as opposed to the Dyno flames like my older one, (that was a 24x3 rear and 26 in the front) in that shot you can also see the Felt Hurley edition, (#3 of 500) and my Evans 2 speed.

My Old Dyno Deuce, in this one you can see the different chain-guard, stock 24x3 Fireball tire on the rear, and kickstand location..

This is a crazy lowrider/burrito that I picked up in a trade for some car parts, not sure of its lineage, but it is a fun one, and needs to be sorted out a bit before I can really ride it...

finally after boring you all with pics are a few of the Girls muscle bikes I have found, the plan with them is to redo them for my friends with little girls so they dont have to ride plain old wally world bikes... (thankfully most of my buddies have little girls as I cant find ANY boys muscle bikes to redo inexpensively... )

This next one is special as it was the first one out of the shop, the bike belonged to my neighbors wife who passed in childbirth, she had held onto it hoping that she would have a little girl to pass it on to, Once my fiance and I finished it for our other friends daughter we brought it down and showed it to him. To say the least it brought him to tears knowing that it was redone, and going to a deserving little girl. Here it is before we got started, Basement Fresh...

And after a bit of modernization, and rehabbing,

Thanks for checking our bikes out, and keep an eye out for updates.
Baron Von Yinzer & Lady Taylor

Well a bit of an update.. here is my Dyno Duece with the 68 spoke 24x3 setup front and rear.. still need to sort out getting it to stop after I do a bit more work to her..

I've been away for a bit, but am back.. once I can figure out how to use the site again I will have some photo updates.. lots has gone on around the Bicycle and Zepplin repair.. stuff in and out..

I finally got back my shiny black Dyno deuce, here it is with the 24"front tire on it.. it is a 68 spoke, I ended up painting the spokes black..
DSCN1947_zps7c56bf90.jpg

Kustom Kruiser Slick daddy that has come and gone..
DSCN1928_zps28f8644f.jpg

also here are a couple more that are in the fleet and one or two that have gone on to other homes..
Sarahbigbars_zps8b9703e8.jpg

WESTCOASTCHOPPER_zps99f8a877.jpg

Going to have to see about finally becoming a member so that I no longer have to post to another website and have the ablity to directly upload to the forums.. a bunch of new stuff has happened here at the Zeppelin And Bicycle repair.. finally finished my first full on build, found a couple of cool bikes at the scrapyard, modded another that is going to be going to its new home, so on and so forth.. cant wait!

Back