Basement find..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was over a friends of a friends house and saw this lil' gem in the corner of their basement. Upon asking them what they were doing with it they replied with " nothing, it was here when we bought the house....if you want it take it". So me being me I scooped it up all calm and collective. I'm sure what I want to do with her yet but here are a few pics. She is in pretty .... good condition. No dents in the fenders, all the switches are there for the head and tail lights. Not sure if I'm going to restore her, mod her or sell her? Large pictures...Thanks for looking fellow RRB friends
IMAG0196.jpg
IMAG0197.jpg
IMAG0198.jpg
IMAG0199.jpg
IMAG0201.jpg

Looks like it will clean up nicely....Get started.

When I first saw it I was hoping it was a mens frame but oh well. But yeah it looks like it will clean up nice and easy. This will be my first "restore" bike. I've always had bikes and upgraded them but never restored one. Needless to say I'm excited

THAT'S SWEET!! I NEVER FIND NOTHING. WHEN YOU CLEAN IT UP PLEASE POST THE PICS ...NOW GET TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

Is that an old monarch? It looks very similar to a bike this guy I had recently met has laying around in his barn along with 50 other vintage rides. Nice find.

Latest posts

Back