Basman 346 updated new rubber 4-21-13

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Basman 346 updated 3-14-10 new pics

wow you guys had a huge turn out looks like fun. where was ref?

DSC02937.jpg

heres a picture of my Basman in December on a ride we did called The 12 Bars of Xmas

DSC03164.jpg

now here she is in Vegas about 3 weeks ago

The Basman is an awsome bike and i will be getting 11 frames some time in April or earlie May i will be picking them up when i go down south to ride with my brothers from The CHOPADEROS if i have any extras i will have them for sale at the Behind The Bars show in June but i beleave i have the first Basmans in Nor-Cal but that dont matter they are sick @_s bikes show them off so i can sell them in June

Threw on some new cranks and a hand polished chain ring that took a long long long time to polish. The chain ring was black when I got it.

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg

jandroart said:
a hand polished chain ring that took a long long long time to polish. The chain ring was black when I got it.
IMG_1839.jpg
Worth the effort. 8) 8)

Re: Basman 346 updated 4-9-10 new pics

Amazing, This is one of the few bikes I would really really like to own.

SSSSSWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wow, very nice 3D chainring ! Custom one-of or type/brand ?
Just goes to show, no Basman is alike. While I'm blacking out most of my parts, you're pollishing your fingers off to make yours shine. :mrgreen:

jandroart said:
It was a prototype from a brand called DRIVE. I believe they made a handful of them though.

One of the coolest sprockets I have ever seen. I had one on the Deadbox a few years back.

Great bike by the way.

Re: Basman 346 updated 6-2-10

nice rides

man, your bikes allways are a big proyect, congrats for your work! its amazin, man. very very very very nice bikes! all of them! keep in touch.

Thanks for the kind words guys! the black and white basman and the white switch blade are my buddies. He goes by the name sfcyco on here.

Latest posts

Back