Basman come true

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys just wanted to share a pic of the first ride i had the other day on my Basman 346 build i'll be adding more pics of my new ride in a week or so, hope u like it...
IMG_2507.jpg

i'll also be showcasing a couple more basman buildups and a nirve switchblade at "the shiny side up" bike show in San Jose Ca. June 13, 2010 here's a flier
ShinySideUp_Final.jpg

Re: My Basman come true

I used the nirve streetking fork which i powder coated black and white... great fit, also offsets the wheel forward a little which is a plus..

Wow, truly a work of art! For me, it combines the old school cruiser, retro bmx, and modern elements flawlessly... I just love it! :mrgreen:

Re: Basman come true *new pics*

Very nice job in your basman, nice balance in the design, nice tires, congrats man! cheers from Argentina...

Re: Basman come true *new pics*

badmuller said:
I like your basman, but i also like the bicycle tag.
Are those rare items or easy to come by?

took some research to find but i'm planning on getting more plates in a couple weeks and i'll be glad to get some for you although shipping to Amsterdam may cost more than the plates itself. if your interested let me know and i'll be more than happy to help... you can email me @ [email protected]

Unchained said:
Wow, truly a work of art! For me, it combines the old school cruiser, retro bmx, and modern elements flawlessly... I just love it! :mrgreen:

thank you!! took a while to get the frame but it gave me time to think of how i wanted to build it up but in a way that it would say less is more.

Back