Be Safe Florida & Surrounding States

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same to you my friend... i have beach front property now.. well my dirt road is flooded.. been having fun palying tackle foot ball with my boys in the mudd... :mrgreen: but no funn seeing that bike work shop is getting flooded .. :shock:

Luck that I don't have to deal with flooding but the power comes off too easy although better than the last place I lived flooded out front where the only way to get out of that place and it's power went off either by rain, some guy hitting the roads big power box that was on the corner where people plying down heads straight to it.

To make matters worse I left most of my bottom brackets/parts, head sets/parts among most of the other screws & so on in the floor of my shed so now they are wet & getting some rust and I don't have the cleaning stuff to get them cleaned plus there is a tool box but's it's not mine which is full so I couldn't use it if I wanted to.

That above is why I need to get rid of a bunch my parts & complete bikes but everywhere I post them for sale like Craigslist no one is buying what I have to afford the things I need.

Latest posts

Back