Beach Cruiser Chopper Trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am using a Sun Revolutions frame and a Sun Atlas trike rear end. As you can see from the pic I want to be out there with my setup. I need alot of help making an adaptor plate so the two will work just like traditional trike frame rear end. All I have come up with is some steel plates to make it a roller. I would like some local help if possible. Dallas area. I can get a trike frame for the rear triangle, but I have no way to get it welded back up.
598584_566663820017150_1624410331_n_zpsca8dfd8f.jpg

Hey Preston, it's Tim B. I'll swing by the shop Tues. and see what your needing. Got the welder so we're half way there. I'm needing shims for those ape hangers. Glad to see the sale of the Felt.

nice start ! will dropp the fork a litle ? it look like a high rider! ,or its an illusion?
(some just add tension cables)

Looks good so far... I like the wheels, are you gonna keep them on the trike?

I like the stance. It reminds me of the early Frisco style choppers. Back before people worried about things like geometry. I have a few low bikes, This bike looks like it can be used. The wheels just enhance the look in my opinion.

Yes, the wheels are going to be the ones I use. I have mounted 24 X 3.0 Kenda Flame tires on them.
I was standing almost 2 ft lower in the yard when I took the pic. So it looks a bit off. I am also toying with idea of a motorcycle audio system. I can say it will be pulling a matching cargo trailer (got one on back order) with a smoker grill. http://agees.com/product/sunlite-cargo- ... 6876-1.htm

Back