BEANS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ARRRRGH and greetings from northern michigan.
I'm pretty glad I found this site... lots of inspiration and just really neat stuff! its rad to know theres a community of us rollin around.

I just moved up to the alpine village a few weeks ago and I've been buried in bikes since then...
Several people have let me clean out their yards and take their "junk" bicycles. and I've made a few very good hauls. Like the one where I came home with A '68 Racer and a '77 Varsity for less than $3.

I stumbled upon a mohawk tricycle that somebody rescued from an abandoned factory, still have to go pick it up and get some pictures to post!

My current project is starting out slowly but surely. I picked up what I believe to be a '71 schwinn American the other day. flat fat tires and all. I'm goin for a Panhead kinda look with this one.

and theres a lot more where those came from...
Stay tuned for some pictures after I ride out for camera batteries. Oh, and if somebody could educate me as to how I post pictures, that would be pretty dope.

Welcome!

pictures need to be hosted, so get yourself a photobucket account and upload them there, then just insert the image address in between the "IMG" tags that pop up when you click the button..

ahh right on. I do have a photobucket, just gotta remember the password.

Back