Beatles Yellow Submarine Schwinn Question

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

I have a Beatles Yellow Submarine Schwinn. I need to sell it, but I don't have much info on it.
I know it was a promo item from the late 90's, made in conjunction witth the 30th anniversary of the Beatles Yellow Submarine. I'm really just looking for someone to tell me a bit more about the bike.

Peace

Slayter

slayter said:
Hey Guys,

I have a Beatles Yellow Submarine Schwinn. I need to sell it, but I don't have much info on it.
I know it was a promo item from the late 90's, made in conjunction witth the 30th anniversary of the Beatles Yellow Submarine. I'm really just looking for someone to tell me a bit more about the bike.

Peace

Slayter

that's about all there is to it- a chinese stingray, done up in special graphics, in limited numbers, for sony corp, coinciding with the release of the yellow submarine dvd. those stickers and saddle are really cool. put it on ebay at 99 cents with no reserve and watch it go up :D

TheFlyingDingo said:
Pictures please?

i had a seat and a sticker set i ebayed years ago........ :oops:

ysubseat.jpg

ysubdecal.jpg

Bendix said:
TheFlyingDingo said:
Pictures please?

i had a seat and a sticker set i ebayed years ago........ :oops:

ysubseat.jpg

ysubdecal.jpg

Would you want to sell that seat and sticker set? I now have the urge to build a giant yellow cruiser!

Latest posts

Back