been here a month or so now

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey My name is jamie, the call me jam.... I just love bikes and have been recently getting into vintage cruiser rat rod bikes. I love it. i love the scene and all that comes with it. Im going on my first ride today and riding a 1933 excelsior. with a beautiful patina rust... so stoked. just here to meet others of alike intrests... RIDE ON

UPDATE

its been about a month and I had no bikes that were rat or vintage at the time....

I now have 4 completes 2 minus wheels 2 frames and 1 just missing the front wheel... I would say this addiction moves fast... and im loving every minute of it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

update added to intro... oh yeah and I built my wife a vintage schwinn cruiser as well :mrgreen: :wink:

deven_science said:
Oh yeah, this disease becomes obsession quickly.

yes it does. I seen you were in tacoma, are you gonna be there for the ride next weekend?

1speedJam1982 said:
deven_science said:

yes it does. I seen you were in tacoma, are you gonna be there for the ride next weekend?

Dang, I drive home Saturday. And I bought a bike here, too.

deven_science said:
1speedJam1982 said:
deven_science said:

Dang, I drive home Saturday. And I bought a bike here, too.

bummer its on sunday. well maybe some other time..

Back