Benotto Fixie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Built this in the fall. Great ride. Was a daily rider until it snowed and such. Enough said.

-1.jpg

Super-ultra-hyper-awsome-ricidulousness. The pinstriping around the lugs sets the whole thing off. The black hubs, spokes, and nipples add to the effect too. Now the hard part, keeping the white paint that clean.

Thanks. This was another ground-up project so I had the chance to get everything the way I wanted it. Blasted and shaved the frame, powder-coated it. And did the pin-striping with an automotive scratch removal paint pen. Plus I learned how to lace wheels. Hopefully I'll get it out to the track when spring rolls around.

Very nice fixie, I have two fixies. A early 70's Gitane Track standard and this original NOS 1988 Schwinn Madison

008-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

hey boxkar.......... are those 700c wheels???? what size was on that bike originaly?

ya the wheels are 700cc. The original ones were are as well, but they're tubulars.

Back