Best Find EVER!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was out driving around all day yesterday and had this feeling that I was gonna find a bike or two. As the day wore down, I was saddened that I hadn't found one single bike. :cry: I went over to our storage where we keep our shop and BOOM! I open the door and here is this!......
DSCF1743.jpg

DSCF1742.jpg

And this!.....
DSCF1744.jpg

DSCF1745.jpg

Very Cool! Didn't have to drive around, climb out of vehicle, pick up bikes at several stops or even unload them! And best yet, some of my other stuff got straightened up so there was room for all these bikes! These piles came from Big Daddy Double's garage because he needed room for his truck. Not sure what all is in there yet, but I saw a girlie Stingray, Alot of Schinn 10 speeds, a couple of BMXs and at least one 3 speed. I'll try and get individual pics and post as I go.

If you guy see anything of interest let me know and we'll see what kinda of swaps we can do!

I really like this way of getting extra bikes, so if anyone wants to add to my collection .......

Back