Best of Contest in Michigan Put your vote in

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BicycleDon left this post on our board and I thought that I would share it with you guys to get him some more votes.

Hi Everyone,
It is time for WDIV, Channel 4 in Detroit to run Best Of Contest. Last year Al Petri and Sons was voted the Best Bike Shop in Detroit. Debbie and I would be honored to win for two years in a row. Please take a minute and put in your vote for Al Petri and Sons. Better yet, leave some feedback on why. We do what we do because of people like you! Please follow the link below.
http://wdiv.cityvoter.com/contests/4-th ... /bike-shop
peace,
Bicycledon and his lovely wife Debbie
Al Petri and Sons Bicycles
Lincoln Park, MI.
313-381-2833

Thanks Everyone

Hey guys I asked Gigs to post this here because of the many people that Petri and Sons (Don and Deb) has reached, not only in Michigan but throughout the states and Canada (maybe world!?).
I know they've been and are involved with many bicycle advocacies and clubs in Michigan, they do and have done many races,rides and charities throughout the years. If you've been to an Autorama in Detroit or Grand Rapids, there's no way you haven't noticed Don and his legendary moustache! Or maybe you've seen Deb and Don busting their butts to make one of their many shows a fun and successful event!
It doesn't matter what style or brand of bike you ride, whether you need a part or a whole bike, or if you've got a wallet full of money or you just stop by to daydream .... Don and Deb take you in and make you feel like family!

I think that several of you Michigan guys have come in contact with Petris, I know a few of the Canadian, Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio guys have also. So please take the time to show you're appreciation towards Don and Deb ...... Please go to the provided link and vote!
http://wdiv.cityvoter.com/contests/4-th ... /bike-shop
Thank you,
Chainsaw

Back