Bicicleta de Burrito

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it's done and riding. It scrapes over speed bumps and down curb cuts, but the "cow catcher" cuts a nice swath. 72" wheelbase, 8'4" long, 60 degree head and seat angle. 5-speed w/jockey shift. The seat is about knee-high. The handlebars are made from the bottom of a shopping cart. it's heavy, but so am I.

markyyy001.jpg

markyyy002.jpg

markyyy005.jpg

markyyy006.jpg

i'll let ya get away with the kickstand. Burritos do not have kickstands. thats why ya have pedals,ok. lol. i like it. i need to to get my 3 done.great job.

Outlaw 8)

Thanks for the comments. I started this bike a while ago, so it is a relief to have finished it in time for the "Oregon Manifest" handmade bike show.

The paint is Krylon Spray Matte Finish (clear).

It's freewheel so it isn't going to stand up on it's pedal.

interesting, you have 2 brake lines coming off one brake going to one brake lever. cleaver, now i have not seen that one. you can always lock up the brake an stand it on the pedal. just kidding. everybody gets a hard time about kickstands on their burritos. mine will have em too.

Outlaw 8)

The lever is a dual pull meant to be used with an Odyssey Gyro. There were cable guides already on that frame tube, and I cut up a Gyro tab for the rear cable stop. I ended up using 4 cables and clamping them in the middle between some big bolts (they haven't slipped yet). The new cables I bought weren't long enough anyways.

SkidMark said:
It's freewheel so it isn't going to stand up on it's pedal.

stick the pedal at 7 o clock and it should hold itself up, free wheel or not.

nice looking bike. :)

I realy dig this bike, especialy the handle bars. I may take my hacksaw on the next trip to the store :roll: And that's a funny shift knob, cool stuff :D

Back