Bicycle Christmas Ornaments

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought it would be cool if everyone posted their bike ornaments. Heres some of mine.

013-4.jpg

012-5.jpg

010-5.jpg

006-4.jpg

005-5.jpg

004-5.jpg

003-5.jpg

Or you could go really ratrodish and start hanging parts on the tree...old grips, rear sprockets, badges...make something out of spokes and nipples, etc... Maybe use a wheel as a tree base or make a whole tree out of a bike parts.

I have a Roadmaster Luxury Liner :wink: I'll get a pic that I TAKE when I dig it out :mrgreen:
model20liner2020.jpg

I thought it'd be cool to make a tree topper out of a chainwheel. My wife was looking for a new topper. We don't do angels or bows. I got the idea to make one. She didn't like the idea. But I still think it'd be cool. Could use a chrome one and string lights around the teeth. Weld a cone shaped base to it to fit on the tree.
I'd use this, but it's blacked out. And I kind of need it on my bike.

003.jpg

I don't know how happy the wife is gonna be today when she comes home to find that the angel is being replaced this year... my
bike-aholism already drives her nuts....

001-4.jpg

002-3.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU RAT RODDERS

racedoug33 nice stuff you make. I can't imagine sawing something that detailed without it breaking.

Dave That's really cool. Let us know if it gets to stay.

Got this in the mail today. It's a 2008 Hallmark ornament titled "Oh What Fun!" and is Donald Duck attempting to assemble a bicycle. Note the handlebars and seat are flip flopped.
2010_xmas_ornament_donald-1.jpg

2010_xmas_ornament_donald-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back