Bicycle Company in Arkansas?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know of a bicycle that was produced here in Arkansas back in the 30's or 40's??

not to my knowledge, but where abouts in arkansas are u?

The Cleveland Welding Company (Roadmaster) of Cleveland Ohio was purchased by AMF in 1951. In 1956 AMF closed the factory in Cleveland and moved all of their wheel goods production to a new purpose built factory in Little Rock Arkansas. If you have a bicycle from the 30's or 40's with a badge listing Arkansas it was probably made elsewhere and the label is for the distributor.

I'm in North Little Rock.

What the deal is, I put an add on Craig's List looking for my first vintage balloon bike or something similar. I had a guy call me today saying that he has a bike he found under his house. He was not home at the time and couldn't remember the make but that it had something about Little Rock, AR on it and a 1943 or 1949 bike plate on it.

I hope to get pics soon, depending on what he want's for it.

sweet, i'm in conway right now, met 2 cool people on this sight today, thanks RRB.com :D

just looked though my list of 2,100 american brands before 1918, not one for Arkansas. :(

Back