Bicycle Hoarder's Beware ....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fell like a hoader sometimes I now have 24 bikes 5 of them are projects waiting for paint and reassembling. But I feel they all are worth something, some more then what I got in them some less then what I got in them. I have a place for them and they are not piled up some where and when I ride them people give me great compliments on them. I collect a lot of stuff, cars (I've got my first car a 1969 SS 396 Nova that I've had for 35 years )antiques,Hot Wheels,car memorabilia, I even have 2 bumper cars I got from a amusement park. I don't sell any of it and I don't collect newspapers,boxes,urine or poop. But I wonder sometimes if it's OCD ,Collecting or hoarding I'm sure there is a fine line between them. :?:

mikeeebikey said:
I only have 7 and feel still, something is missing! I have a neighborhood association which means the neighbors are entitled to look in my windows, I'll never get to have more.

Nothing a good set of shades couldn't cure. 8)

wow, i see myself and a few friends resembling Lloyd...Its scarey. yet I keep looking, for just ONE more......An Elgin,,,,or a Hawthorne...or a..........

I always say the perfect number of bikes is expressed by the following equation
B+S+A+F+T+1

B= bikes you have
S= bikes you have space for
A= bikes you can afford
F= bikes you find
T= bikes you trade for

Latest posts

Back