Bicycle Photographic Art...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
We recently had the Art of the Bicycle show here in Wichita and had a hug turn out. I wanted to share with the group, some of the images I've taken from the past few years from my on going bicycle project .

The link below will take you to my Flickr gallery of the bicycle project photos. It's about documenting bicycles and the culture that's around them. Please check it out. Oh, I also sold a few prints from the shows too, which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47415841@N00/sets/72157600212719668/

Enjoy,

It's good to know that we still live in a world where there's a Monarch springer rusting in someones yard.

Looks like you got into my basement with the first two shots. Nice work! Are you going to make it up to KC for the swap meet on the 29th? If you do bring some of your photos for sale.

thanks...and sorry...no

I wanted to get up to KC, but we just had a baby in January so we don't get out of town much at this point. I wanted to run out to Dodge City for a parade out there, but it's just too much gas by myself. So in the future I hope to put a group together with a van or a trailer and run around the area to some of these fine events.

I keep finding cool bicycles to photograph too. Found one yesterday and I'll shoot it tomorrow and then buy it...lol.

thanks,

Back