Big Daddio and the Meat Wagon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's the Big Daddio and the Meat Wagon finally done... for now! It's an 06 Electra Rat Rod frame with bent springer front end, 24x3 tires and other misc parts. It has a Nexus 3 speed shifter mounted to the frame for suicide style.

The Meat Wagon started with an old bike trailer frame customized to accomodate the bbq keg and a 50's aluminum Hire's Root Beer icechest. There's a built in cutting board that slides between the the keg and chest that mounts to an umbrella which slides into a pipe on the frame. Dont have picts with umbrella yet because I'm still working on it.

P1161182.jpg

P1161181.jpg

P1161183.jpg

P1161185.jpg

P1161186.jpg

P1161188.jpg

P1161189.jpg

Amazing, simply amazing. Subtle touches that give it that flair are done up right. I gotta borrow your ideas.

Wow, quite a combo. Very nice work!

Thanks for the love. I'll post new pics of the Meat Wagon in action when I get home. I'm stuck in LA right now due to all the storms. For all that love to bbq I say do it in a keg. It does an amazing job and it's actually better than my barrel bbq'er at home. I plan on adding an exhaust pipe out the side soon and I'm looking for ideas now. I was thinking of using a header pipe from a Toyota 4 banger and rapping it in white header tape. My Coors Lt umbrella looks killer on it as well and I hope to have picts of that soon.

These are some old picts of it in action without the cutting board and umbrella.

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMzItMjAwOTA1MDMtMTc1M.jpg

P5020945.jpg

Oh trust me the bars will be changed depending on my mood. :D I can never make up my mind so they've become like my wifes purses... it depends on what I'm wearing. :wink:

Latest posts

Back