big day (dog related)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello all, ill try and make this brief. For my day job I am an animal cruelty investigator here in Arizona. As you can imagine I see and find myself in horrible places more often than not. Well, I found myself in one of those places recently with my favorite breed of dog ever. Today I will be proudly introducing Andy to my house. Any is a 7 year old presa canario that only weighs about 60lbs. Google them and you will see why 60 pounds in horrible. Anyways, wish me luch ill post some pictures and for anyone who may be interested once Andy is healthy he will be available for adoption. Thanks for reading.

Chris

Onewheelsqueel said:
Thank you for the job you do. Id probably have to cry myself to sleep if I did it. Andy is lucky to have found you. Good luck to ya both.

+1 all my doggs have been adopted my last dog actually found us she walked on our property all the 4week old 2lb of her...filthy flea infested and wormed to almost death... now shes a lil over 7 months old about 50lbs and eats EVERYTHING :shock: but for real eats ornamets off the christmas tree.. :lol: shes a pup though.. YOU DO AN AWESOME THING WITH YOUR WORK KEEP IT UP!!! These doggs need people like that will care for them!!! Santa should read your post and hook you up!!

Also just noticed your a DHP guy. Im a big fan of Lemmoris, great artist. Also got a fellow Harshwinters VW member (current prez, and founding membembers dad) Big Joe that bought a house in Tucson, and his son the founder of the club lives down there to. Big Joe just brought his wifes Sqauck down there. Maybe youll run into him. I know hes a friend of Lemmoris as well.

Thanks for all the kind words. Just got the bigish boy home he's only about 75lbs, the last Presa I had was 125 so we have a ways to go. Ill see about getting some pictures up. Lemmoris is a great guy I've known him for years. Thanks again everyone.

Chris

Talked to Big Joe today at our club xmas party. Said he lives bout 2 miles from Lemorris. He'll be down there in a month or two, he's off for 6 months after shoulder surgery last thurs. If ya run into em tell em Kevin said hi. lol. He's got a Green '63 or '64 Square back. Not sure he'll be driving it for a bit, surgery was on his rt shoulder.

Back