Big Wheel-like trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No identifying markings. For little kids. Joystick controls the rear wheels making for an interesting ride.

Bought at secondhand store only because I had never seen something like it before.

What is it? Worth anything? Thanks!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Why can I not think of the name of that thing. I want to say it was built by Murray, but not sure. I'm not sure of value either, but it's cool. I'd have bought it.

Someone here knows what it is, I remember seeing a thread.

You guys are incredible! Searched eBay and it looks like they are selling for about $100-200. Now... do I let the kids keep playing with it or make myself a little beer money :)

Last edited:
I don't remember that thing, but in a weird coincidence, I bumped into one of these goofy contraptions today. Same idea...just 50 years younger.

01111_lohQxOejHr3_600x450.jpg

That one looks a lot more comfortable and like it might fit adults! Looks fun. These things are headsnappers so watch out for your neck!

I don't remember that thing, but in a weird coincidence, I bumped into one of these goofy contraptions today. Same idea...just 50 years younger.

01111_lohQxOejHr3_600x450.jpg

That one looks a lot more comfortable and like it might fit adults! Looks fun. These things are headsnappers so watch out for your neck!

Those mobo tritons are pretty cool, they even have one with a reverse gear.

Back