Biggest Bicycle Garage Sale in Texas November 17th?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone ever been to this or know if there are historically any old stuff folk here might be interested in? Realize this is primarily a road bike event but thought someone here may have been past couple of years and seen some groovy stuff. Anything with bikes is cool in my book, but def into the rat scene now and hope there is something there worth driving to this event for?

Got there about 130pm and there was like 5 vendors there. 99% of items were for road bikes... I only saw 2 older bikes and that was it. :(

I clicked on the facebook link, the only friends I had that already liked it are part of the high end / road bike peeps ...

I could have missed all the cool stuff from earlier lol. I heard some people wanted to pack it up early. On the facebook event page, some people said they showed up at 4pm and all the vendors were already gone.

Was there at bout 9:30. lot smaller than it advertised and you missed nothing. i did buy a $5 stem (newer) but that was bout coolest thing. Wait, they did have a bunch of mountain bike forks that could been bought for little to nothing. Also, it was in the middle of a bike track circle thingy??? Ha ha. :mrgreen: Superdome?? Still cool to be around any kind of bikes.

Back