Bike addict from Sauerkrautland says hello!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes finally I made it over the big pond into your community.
...just found this forum accidentally. And I love it!
If you havent noticed, Im german. But this was not my fault.
Im 25 jears old now and since I was 12 I have been riding my bike like it was the last day I ever could. When I was about 13 I noticed, that having my bike repaired sucks compared to do it myself...and startet learning how to. So you can say I m a maniac for two wheels. I collect them.
My ridden treaures till now: Dutch(about 10pc), MTB(jammed in accident), BMX, Racer(one stolen one jammed too), I-cant-define-rat(2, stolen :cry: ), Beachcruiser(still building), Highriser(original 70´).
My special move is to find out whats wrong with your bike only by listening to it.
Anything more I should tell you about? My childhood? Is this appropriate? Well my father was working in the steel-business, welding and stuff like that(just like my hobby :lol: ). Aaaand I loved the Angry Beavers as much as Ren and Stimpy. The first time I ever rode a bike I could not brake so I rode on and on and on till the street was out. Then I fell.
Im always looking for parts and things i still dont know and Im looking forward to what Im up to find here.
Jeah thats it for now.

King regards

MAN , sounds like your getting a lot of your bikes stolen .
How about building a fake seat , with fish hooks under the vinyl .
Then next time you get a bike stolen , just go to the closest emergency room and ask
( hey did someone happen to come in here with a bike stuck on their bum )

Latest posts

Back