bike clubs?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not gonna try to talk you into becoming a FreakBike Militia but I will invite you to post on our board that you're looking for people to ride with in your area. You'll find there are guys and girls that may have some ideas for club promoting that you haven't thought of. I know we have some members in your area so give us a looksy. Oh yeah by joining the board you do automatically become a Freak! :shock: :wink:

Also the Atomic Zombie site is a good place to find members. Most everyone in this hobby becomes a Zombie sooner or later.

Here's a few suggestions ....
Don't make people become club members just to ride with you. Our rides are open to all clubs and individuals. On any given ride, I've had the privilege of riding alongside the Owosso Peddlers, Choppaderos, the Toledo peddlers and many other clubs as well as other FreakBike Militias. The FreakBike Militia Great Lakes has been invited to ride with just about every bike style and their clubs as you can imagine. Lowriders to Fixies and everything in between. We get invited to fairs, festivals, parades and boy scout meetings! We were even invited out to take classes and ride on a velodome, just had to use their bikes. :roll: :lol: About this time I had heart surgery and our group just never took advantage of the invite.
Also try to get involved with doing a charity event, either riding or just showing off your clubs bikes. This I urge everyone to do .... Show up at MIA/POW events, show what your club and bikes are about and THANK EVERYONE at the event for the sacrifices that have been (and are being) made to allow you to have this great hobby and life. I guarantee you won't believe how many smiles you put on the faces of all who attend! Support Our Troops!

It's nice to have large group rides but be aware that the more people riding, the more headaches can crop up!

Have fun and good luck,
Chainsaw

69 schwinn said:
let see some pics from other clubs

Our logo :
DSC_0119.jpg

Our Club photos

69 schwinn said:
thesuicideride said:
Buck Masterson said:
We should have a bike club section. Easy to find one in your area, and see where they are meeting.

i like this idea :D

i like that idea too how can we do that though?

Maybe the admin could open a clubs section on the forum where clubs can make a post about there club.

"Chainring Kings" has a nice ring to it.

And as for checking in with the FBM, I've been eyeing their site for a while... there is practically NO bike involvement around my town except for the roadies, and they are really nice folks, but they kind of sigh and shake their heads when I show up for a ride with my mountain bike, much less the chopper. Granted, a bunch of those guys liked it! I will check out the FBN site later, and see if anybody is in my area.

I'd like to get an organized cruiser ride going around here, but I'd be happy with just a few friends cruising around.

that logo is sick i like that man we might have to go with that one but well have to c we are having a meet tonight so ill let you know

ratdaddy said:
here is a logo for the Sprocket Kingz. I think it's pretty cool. If you don't want/use it, I may have to :D
sprocketkings.jpg

sprocket kingz it is guys wasnt sure bout the name but got that logo and fell in love with it so thanks ratdaddy much appreciated so sprocket kingz is a new bike club if anyone is interested in starting a chapter pm me will post pics later

well now that the hooligans is defunct i will be starting another club with my friend stan. the cam lords will be a bicycle and car club so it has now been officially announced.

Latest posts

Back