Bike Feature on howtofixbikes.ca

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I recently featured a local friend's bike on my blog. Would anybody be insulted if I asked for your ride to be featured at some point in time? I would need decent photos and a descriptive. I will link up to ratrodbikes.com in the article and any other link you wish to add of course. So what say you?

Btw, I would be curious to know how many members found there way here thru my blog.

Thank a million

Gerry :)

The featured bike for this week:

DSCN1411.jpg

I found my way here through your blog, thanks! And, harquahalas found his way through me, so you are kind of a ratrod grandpa, lol.

If you ever wanna use one of my bikes, let me know :D I'd be honored :wink:

fatkid said:
I found my way here through your blog, thanks! And, harquahalas found his way through me, so you are kind of a ratrod grandpa, lol.
It's always a pleasure to hear that. :) Schwinnray69 and critter, since you've stepped up, you guys are first in line.

Gerry,
I'm in the middle of a resto mod that is waiting for a rear wheel. I'd be honored to have it appear on your blog. Thanks for the opportunity.

Gerry is da Man.

You can use my builds anytime!

xddorox said:
fatkid said:
It's always a pleasure to hear that. :) Schwinnray69 and critter, since you've stepped up, you guys are first in line.

Sweet! Sounds awesome.

i told you this before, but so everyone else knows i found this place through you site also. kinda funny how its a circle, i've recomended your site to a couple newbies on here. i sometimes find sheldon to be confusing or too advanced, i dont know how to explain it. but your regular dude with pictures site is very helpful.

Thanks guys. I've been known for being a good vulgarizer and I wanted my site/book to be newbie friendly. I feel that people who know squat about fixing bikes are not well attended too but once you get comfortable with it, Sheldon Brown's site is one of the best. Many advanced mechanics don't find my stuff interesting but I don't really care about that.

Back