Bike lock recommendations

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
outskirtscustoms said:
bolt cutters would take it out but so far so good, after all it's only holding a huffy.
Dee-Em said:
my bike looks mostly like junk so it aint going nowheres fast...
DougC said:
a rat bike with a good lock will probably never get touched. ~
outskirtscustoms said:
[ My Rat Rod Bike isn't worth that much... Right now I have an old steel braid cable and lock "Just to keep honest people honest"

You can see where where I'm going with this... :wink:

but seriously, ive left big red outside the bookstore in downtown, unlocked, and no one touched it. probably too scared to even try riding it away. mwahaha. :lol:
DSCN6448.jpg

(knock on wood)

stretch said:
but seriously, ive left big red outside the bookstore in downtown, unlocked, and no one touched it. probably too scared to even try riding it away. mwahaha. :lol:
DSCN6448.jpg

(knock on wood)

Also WAY too recognizable to steal. Other bikes look like everyone else's allowing them to slip away un-noticed. That bike.......only you'd have something that cool.

Some of the best bike locks are a simple adjustable wrench and a good laugh and a normal bike lock. those three things benifit you.. I think the best prank I ever pulled was tieing the rear dropout of the bike to a shopping cart and loosening the stem. that was .... funny. you use a cable or role the same color as the ground and make it not look like it's attached to the bike. be sure to run out and yell oh noes my bike or something so the theife peddles fast. of the best part is the cable went through another bike so it was a sudden stop. LOL Be creative with your bike locks!

Back