Bike monger

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a collection of bikes, I like riding the wierd ones.. heres one I got at the local scrap yard made out of 3 old Columbias
trike.jpg

back.jpg

Here is a pic of the Deora that someone posted on the Schwinn list last week.

Thought yall would enjoy it.

cool004.jpg

cool015.jpg

cool007.jpg

cool005.jpg

Sooooooooo Fine !!!!!!!!!!

Only two things missing from that pic. A pair of slick sticks and surfs up dude !!! Later & PEACE!!!!! :mrgreen:

gotavan said:
Vroom said:
:) Did you fit that bike in a van to get it home ?
Well yes I did. My vehicles I use are: 1 bicycle 2 old van 3 pickup . thats the order of priority. and the pickup is almost a van.
a100.jpg

Hey Gotavan I love that D 100, I had the van in that bodystyle back in the 80's. I put a 340 out of '70 Dodge Swinger in it, man it went like greased sh*t through a tin goose. Blew 2 trans and a rearend but boy I suprised a few camaro's!

The front window of the Deora...which opens upward...is actually the Rear Hatch window from a 1960 Ford Station Wagon...The same Wagon I own.

I love those things....The 60's produced some sick customs.I grew up watching my Dad Customise trucks and cars...

Here's a picture of me when I was 7 ( 1977 ) on the hood of my Dads 69 GMC / Chev chopped custom....

Cuttin up decent things and making them my own is IN THE BLOOD!

30a99487.jpg

1e570f57.jpg

kevandsarah0003.jpg

kevandsarah0004.jpg

ahhhh...the good old days...

Dan has some of the coolest toys. End of story. i want that truck.

as for the original post, that is creative. don't know exactly what i am looking at, but it cool. i always said i wish i could ride more than one of my bikes at a time... well, there you go.

as for the d-100, i've always likes those things and as for the dodge "conceptlike, freaky 60's hella cool" truck with the bikes in the garage, WOW. it was like looking into a time capsule. very cool.

Back