Bike rentals

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in a small town and I had someone bring up the Idea of doing a bike rental thing during the summer months and it got me thinking about what it would take to make it happen. Is there anyone on here that do a bike rental thing during the summer months and what did it take to get started what do you charge per rental.

Around here I'd be afraid of getting bikes stolen. Unless you got a credit card reader for your I-phone then you could charge them for the bike as well as the rental if they don't bring it back. To me I'd rather just keep cheap bikes on hand and sell them one for $40-$50.

outskirtscustoms said:
Around here I'd be afraid of getting bikes stolen. Unless you got a credit card reader for your I-phone then you could charge them for the bike as well as the rental if they don't bring it back. To me I'd rather just keep cheap bikes on hand and sell them one for $40-$50.
I have been thinking about the same thing, check Youthgeye's signature line ,about pleasing the the wife. Good stuff,

dragnusa said:
I live in a small town and I had someone bring up the Idea of doing a bike rental thing during the summer months and it got me thinking about what it would take to make it happen. Is there anyone on here that do a bike rental thing during the summer months and what did it take to get started what do you charge per rental.

Member ohdeebee does it. He offered some advice and tips to me a while back. Check with him. I did not start a rental business, but the idea is still brewing.

Gold Street Customs said:
outskirtscustoms said:
I have been thinking about the same thing, check Youthgeye's signature line ,about pleasing the the wife. Good stuff,

Read it before, I'm not married yet but my fiance doesn't mind all the bikes.

Back