Bike Show Finds Spider 500 5 speed,& bars shifters & stuff

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Heres.. A few things I was lucky enough to buy today.. The bike show was sort of quiet .. Largely due to the weather .. a little snow there about 2 in But there was stuff to buy .. I got back home I had to snow blower my drive way to park my truck uagh ... :x 8 inches of snow ! & two foot drifts yuck!!!
But at least it was a worth while effort & it was good to see people...
DSC09997_zpsd0cf0976.jpg

DSC09996_zps584bd008.jpg

DSC09998_zps949f9a49.jpg

I had a friend deliver this to me at the show .. it never made it inside the building.. :D
DSC09993_zpsaba1a04e.jpg

Re: Bike Show Finds Spider 500 10 speed,& bars shifters & stuff

Wow thats some good stuff!...I would put up with some snow to find bike and parts like that.

Re: Bike Show Finds Spider 500 10 speed,& bars shifters & stuff

Nice score!!!

Nice score on all the stuff. The handlebars are for a sears screamer and a murray eliminator. The twin stick shifters are for the murray bikes. The wacky wheels have been bringing wacky prices lately. I bought many sets of them for 25 to 50 dollars. They are selling around 75 to 100 now on ebay. Here is the closest color tape for the handlebars you will find. The Hunt Wilde tape will cost 60 to 100 dollars a roll if you can find it. Clean those bars and put this tape on them and they will bring you big money.

VINTAGE HANDLEBARS BAR TAPE GOLD FLAKE WITH CAP 3 SPEED

Latest posts

Back