Bike Styles

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kev

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Basically every time i see a bike style that is new to me i go, "I GOTTA HAVE ONE", lol.
So with this thread i figured we could compile the knowledge of all the members and make a definitive list. I have been unsuccessful in finding such a list online.
Having a pic of any styles you post would be awesome, and ideally we would have ALL types and sub-types (eg. under mountain we would have klunker, DH, DJ, vintage, etc)
Thanks for any help you can give, im looking forward to updating my "MUST HAVE" list.

I think we might already have something like that around here. It's called BIKE GALLERY

Wow, I had to edit me post because I think it may have come off as being snarkey. It's not supposed to be. LOL.

yeah man i have spent countless hours going over the gallery and forum posts but i know there are styles out there that are hidden, or lost.
I have come up with a short list but there has to be others.

Rat rods
Klunkers
Board track
Tall Bikes
Burritos
Beach cruisers
Road
Track
BMX
Muscle
Dirt Jump
Downhill
Mountain
Gentleman
Choppers
Hybrid
Recumbent
Hi-Wheel
Townie
and Various Freaks

But i know there are things i'm missing. They dont have to be ratty i just want to get an idea how how big my stable is going to get.

Lowriders, bombers, boneshakers, folding bikes,... and those mini bicycles that the circus clowns ride :lol:

TT/Pursuit/funny bikes, Hand cycles, mixte, path racers, tandems, triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets, stepper bikes, faried low racers, Chainless, sidewalk bikes, the list goes on.

TimeTrial :D

IMGP1379.jpg

i'm here to get you guys thinkin, like you should be thinkin, and not how you thought you were thinking. :)

bicycles are for riding, not creating lists. :wink: :lol: :wink:

Back