bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would anyone want to see a build of a girls musclebike? I know everyone likes boys frames and all. I'm building the bike regardless, but don't want to post it if no one is into the girls frames.

There has been lots of cool female frame builds I say use what you got and I would love to see your build...

My last build on here was a girl frame muscle bike. My current one is a ladies' frame cruiser. All are welcome.

Unusual but refressing. I'm so used to everyone in my area hating girls frames. Here everyone strips the girls bikes of the parts and throws out the frames. Especially the banana bikes.

I think I'll be weird and post the build. I like the bike alot, so I don't care either way who likes it. It's a beautifull frame and fork. I am getting it from fat willy the forum member.

The frame and fork will never be repainted as long as I own it. Even if I use a different fork for the build, the original will never be repainted or sold.

I'll start a build thread as soon as the frame and fork arrives in the mail. I may not use the fork because I have a correct murray springer fork I can use, so don't be shocked if the fork is a different color in the build pictures.

i think they are cool. my friend got a pre war western flyer and it looks great. my first cruiser got a ladies frame, i kinda like it.

Back