Biker Chick From The D

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

I'm new to bikes and here. I didn't have a bike growing up. (Grew up in the country, I had a horse but no wheels) And now that I'm in Detroit, I bought my first bike: The Ratrod Cruiser with the ghost flames and the stock dice valve caps. I joined a bike gang this weekend and cruised around the potholes of Detroit in style!

Check out myspace profile for photos and a video I made when I got the bike, filmed as a MTV Pimp My Ride Bike Spoof.

http://www.myspace.com/tiavamp

l_11252734f083695de7dc84c1672aa27d.jpg

Welcome...it looks like Michigan is getting quite the scene going on...in case you are interested a bunch of Michiganders are coming upto Ontario in July for the 2nd annual Hamilton Beach Cruise.

welcome tou you!

HI ! I'mn FOTOG !

:arrow: I rode on Saturday too - with TIA VAMP , and had a ball. I'm Christopher - people in Detroit call me Fotog. This is my DYNO ROADSTER, way modified. THe latest add on is the sockets on the end of the kick/lift stand. Riding it is local rocker Marcie Bolan.

l_dbde9d3da95dc48bec7f6c8ca445330c.jpg

Here's one of me riding it , looking for things to defy ( Our bike club name is DEFY THE LAW B/C !) On our field trip TIA found a FOX TRAP, whcih I am adding to the kick stand to protect my baby , when I'm off grabbing some suds on a hot day.

l_a1fbfd731922c0101a9c4dac623b2786.jpg

Bike girls...

nerds.jpg

Wow...girls on this site. I'm not too sure but... WELCOME! :shock: :lol: :wink: :!: :!: :!:

Welcome both Tia and Fotog
006.gif
. D-town is commin' hard in the last couple of weeks. Great job on the Roadster, I like the built in attitude ajuster...Kelly

Easy Skywalker said:
Welcome!
I'm digging the bat-rack too! I think it'd be illegal here to be cycling around with. Wouldn't be such a hot idea too, I'd be kicking everybody's butt :lol:

then a Field Hockey stick..
or a Clogg Holder..

sorry, I couldn't resist. :mrgreen:

PICS

We've got a gaggle o girls in our bike gang . I'll get some proper shots of my bike, and past versions of it - up in the gallery section Monday. I'll make sure to get that Bat Holder too. Its a NOS one from '67 for Stingrays.

Topher

Re: PICS

Fotog_ink said:
We've got a gaggle o girls in our bike gang . I'll get some proper shots of my bike, and past versions of it - up in the gallery section Monday. I'll make sure to get that Bat Holder too. Its a NOS one from '67 for Stingrays.

Topher

hey Topher..

do an intro thread of yur own..
tell us bout yourself and your Ride(s)

and Pic,Pic,Pic,...we all love the Pic's

peace,
Kev.

Back