Bikes and Strikes, Tennessee Bicycle Show and Swap Meet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
bikesandstikes.jpg

Count me in. I live in north Georgia and would love to come and bring the bikes. We got nothing like that down here in GA :( about how many people is expected?

Just found out about this show. What are the details for the swap meet area? I have a few bikes and some parts I need to move.

Can you 'tease' us with how many folks have at least verbially confirmed to sell/show/swap?? Trying to justify the trip to Ms. Tankenstein.

I'd hate to have to resort to this move:
rubberducky.gif

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hey smoopy, save a booth for me. I'll load some stuff up and bring along. PM me if you need any additional info. Thanks!!!

I'll be there with a couple of bikes that aren't quite finished, but hey. :lol:

One is my wife's cruiser, the other is my chopper.

Just stuff I'm building so we can ride together when she gets back from Afghanistan.

Hers is done for the most part, it's mine that still needs work. :lol:

I finally got around to getting my swap meet stuff together...mostly old BMX stuff and a few Redline frames...and complete 1982 Niitaka BMX...some mags and tires. As far as 26" stuff I'll have a Schwinn Sidewinder frame...26" Ukai rear rim with ACS hub...some ratty fenders...a set of rear baskets and a frt rack off of an old Murray. A set of nice apes off of an AMF Renegade. I had a few bikes but they moved on CL this week. I'll probably bring my old BF Goodrich Challenger to ride around....should be a blast.

S6303697.jpg

Will anyone be there that can do some striping? I'd like to get my wife's bike striped in a creme(beige)/red scheme.

Smoopy's said:
Long&Black said:
Will anyone be there that can do some striping? I'd like to get my wife's bike striped in a creme(beige)/red scheme.
we are hoping George Williams from "the Visual Edge" will be there with on-site striping..

Hope he does show up.

Double Nickel, I would assume we'd be registering as we show up.

I'm wanting to start another project so I'm hoping I can find a 26" frame and forks to get things rolling. :D

Back