Bikes I got at ML SWAP

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Here are some of the bikes I got at the memory lane show. if you see anything you like we might be able to work something out on selling it. since I spent way to much money and didnt sell a whole lot.
004-13.jpg

006-9.jpg

007-10.jpg

009-7.jpg

I really dig that lady Roadmaster! Nice Twin 20 as well!

bobsbikes8 said:
that wagon is so cool is it for sale
Well my son really like the wagon took it to the park today. so it isnt for sale a smile on your sons face is worth more then any amount of money. :D
568.jpg

548.jpg

we also took his tricycle with us
582.jpg

589-1.jpg

Excellent stuff Nate......those pics are great!

Thanks it was a perfect day here to be at the park since I froze my tail off at ML Yesterday just for a couple of bikes :D

Talk about riding in style!

ya your right the look on the little ones face tells it all dad thats my wagon
you ant going to sale my wagon

Yep you got it he wouldnt be to happy with me that is for sure. and Im sure i would regret selling it myself.

Really, what kid doesn't love a wagon? Recently bought a Radio Flyer for my 3 year old, it has the wood sides and fat tires. He says "I wanna wide in da wagon!" :lol: -Adam

He loves to ride if he sees a tricycle or wagon he wants on it. Im getting him an old pedal car for Christmas. he is going to be the youngest collector of vintage things at 1 1/2. :D

Latest posts

Back