blacksheep intro

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, guys. I feel a little funny posting an intro already since I don't currently own a bike.

I had bikes back when I was a kid(like everyone), and the last bike I bought was about 17 years ago. Fast forward and I've been married almost 10 years, have two step-kids and we have two little girls of our own. For some reason, I've had the itch for a cruiser-style bike for the past couple years. After a little Google searching I came across this site and am hooked. Now I want to pick up a new cruiser for instant gratification and start my search for a project bike.

I've been a car nut since I was a baby. My folks said I was playing with Hot Wheels before I was a year old. I think from ages 2-10 I didn't go a day without a Hot Wheel in my pocket. Anyway, I love street rods, rat rods, muscle cars, and off-roading, too. I am into racing and building RC cars and own a little site called http://www.RCLEGENDS.com. I also do a little vinyl decal and paint mask work, mostly for myself and friends but occasionally for others.

Welcome to the forum!

Looks like we all share the like for anything with wheels.

I used to be into RC cars too...had an RC-10 and a Frog back when I was in High School.

WELCOME! .....GO GET A BIKE! :lol: ........You brought back memories, building RC cars for my son in the 80's. I'd build em, he'd race em. He won a number of local championships, one of the best times of my life! :D

I recently picked up an old RC10 to do a custom-resto job on. Actually thought about selling a few RCs to help with the purchase of a new cruiser.

Cool RCs. Welcome to this board, you'll fit right in. I've noticed tons of us claiming to love cars of all types, especially hot rods, rats, customs, anything old basically. Pick up a bike, look in the local classifieds. It's a fun hobby and much cheaper than cars. ;)

Back