Blue Schwinn, what year?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, 1950 jives. Model will be more difficult to say with any certainty, since it's been repainted and could have had parts swapped at any time. BUT, judging by the parts that are on it, I'd guess a first year Starlet. They came equipped with painted fenders w/ front duck tail, rocket ray headlight, that seat, truss rods, deluxe guard, tank.

Yeah, 1950 jives. Model will be more difficult to say with any certainty, since it's been repainted and could have had parts swapped at any time. BUT, judging by the parts that are on it, I'd guess a first year Starlet. They came equipped with painted fenders w/ front duck tail, rocket ray headlight, that seat, truss rods, deluxe guard, tank.
Awesome, thanks!

That rear reflector is nice one. The lens is glass with Schwinn script. I got one rechromed and polished the lens. Beautiful!
A tank for that bike shouldn't be more than $40. Maybe a bit more if it is the embossed one with a horn. Gary

Back